ALCOLADO LAW FIRM
We provide immigration law advice to businesses, investors and professionals. We can help our clients effectively find solutions to their immigration needs and provide our clients with immigration strategies tailored to our client’s specific needs in an efficient and cost-effective way. Our services also cover related issues that often arise in the immigration context.
We can provide legal advice in the following areas:
- Work permit applications and extensions
- Labour market opinion applications through Human Resources and Skills Development Canada / Service Canada
- Permanent residence applications under the Federal Skilled Workers; Canadian Experience Class; Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-employed persons; Provincial Nominee Programs; and Spousal Sponsorships.
- Temporary resident permits
- Business visitor status and other exemptions from work permit and/or labour market opinion requirements
- Criminal and medical inadmissibility issues
- Work/study/visitor permit applications for family members accompanying work permit holder